[sword-devel] common library for windows and linux

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Wed Nov 23 13:50:42 MST 2005

Another option with the one Chris recommended would be to add 2
/etc/sword.conf files.  Something like:

On Linux (/etc/sword.conf):

[Install]
DataPath=/mnt/dos_d/library

On Windows (C:\etc\sword.conf)

[Install]
DataPath=d:/library

Hope this helps.  You can also use multiple AugmentPath= in the
sword.conf to add books from a number of locations (CDROM, USBStick,
network shares, etc.), but you must always have 1 DataPath= entry which
is considered your primary data path for books.

	-Troy.