[sword-devel] Re: sword-devel Digest, Vol 14, Issue 16

RLRANDALLX at aol.com RLRANDALLX at aol.com
Mon May 16 14:21:22 MST 2005

In a message dated 5/16/2005 8:37:04 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
sword-devel-request at crosswire.org writes:

Please don't get me wrong, I so appreciate the  reports.  Thank you for
all the time you've spent testing and making  us aware of where we fall
short.

Troy,

There must be a faster way to re-categorize the bugs in Jira.  I need  a Jira
guru who can change the SWORD bug list into XML, make the necessary  changes
(SWORD -> BibleCS, API ->BCS, etc) and add it to the BibleCS  tree.  If you
want me to duplicate my effort, at least give me a list of  which ones are
clearly Windows related and I can reenter them. The Jira guru  will have to delete
the reports from the SWORD list or at least close  them.

In His Grace,
Robin

E-mail: RLRandallX at aol.com