[sword-devel] Re: BibleCS bugs

RLRANDALLX at aol.com RLRANDALLX at aol.com
Mon May 16 13:54:39 MST 2005

In a message dated 5/16/2005 8:37:04 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
sword-devel-request at crosswire.org writes:

Not, let me say a few things that might make you hopeful.  Many of  the
bugs you have reported do not belong under the SWORD module in our
bugtracker.  Many of the issue that you mention are either module
issues, BibleCS (the windows frontend) issues, or user error :)   While
SWORD 1.5.8 should be release as soon as tomorrow, BibleCS is not
scheduled to have a release for a few weeks, and we should be able to
get to some of your reports by then.  I, personally, would appreciate  it
if you would move any windows specific bug reports out of the SWORD
module and into BibleCS.  If you don't do it, one of us will have  to.

I'll do my best to determine what are "windows specific" bugs and move them
over to BibleCS.  I honestly thought SWORD was the windows interface but I
guess that is pretty much the kernal or API. When I get all the different
projects figured out, perhaps I can make a graphic which will make it all look
simple.

IHG,
Robin

Please don't get me wrong, I so appreciate the  reports.  Thank you for
all the time you've spent testing and making  us aware of where we fall
short.

E-mail: RLRandallX at aol.com