[sword-devel] 1.5.8RC3 / Locales

Lynn Allan l_d_allan at adelphia.net
Mon May 16 13:01:09 MST 2005

Troy wrote:
> PS.  I don't think we can add the VC6 project files to clutter our
> source directories.  If you can get them to follow the same theme as
our
> other project files, then we can consider adding them; however,
we're
> really close to a final release for 1.5.8-- but I would still like
them
> added, even if they do not make this release. -T.

Here is a link to a series of vc6 and vc7.1 projects that correspond
[sword-src-dir]/tests   (listtest, introtest, etc.)
and
[sword-src-dir]/examples/cmdline (lookup, search, etc.)

lcdbible.sf.net/misc/sword_tests_vcppmake.zip

Per your guidance, they are not co-mingled with the source code, but
"tucked away" ... a'la lib/vcppmake

There are project files for examples/cmdline/lookup and
examples/cmdline/search within the tests subdirectory that resolve
those projects outside of the "tests" subdirectory. That approach only
has a single tree for vcppmake for both, rather than individually.

There is a "master" vc6.dsw and a vc7.1.sln that group all the
subprojects.

I included the .dsw and .sln files, even though they can be generated
from the corresponding .dsp and .vproj files. Seems simpler to avoid a
step when building, and they are quite fixed.