[sword-devel] NET Bible help requested.

Tom Whittemore tom_whittemore at shaw.ca
Mon May 16 11:56:47 MST 2005

Brother Chris:

I have composed a couple of NET Bible modules,  one with footnote
markers and one without.  I am currently struggling with the NET Bible
Commentary module.  I hesitate to bother you, but I really need your
help.  Although I have the HTML source available,  I have composed a
e-Sword module in MS Access with the fonts in RTF format.  Since I have
made a lot of alterations to it,  I would prefer to use it as my
source.  The problem that I am having is in converting the RTF fonts
(Hebrew, Greek and Transliterated)  into Unicode fonts.

Could you please give me some idea of just how you composed the version
of NET Notes that I have seen.

Thanks, and God Bless.

--

Agape Love, always!

Yours, in His Holy Name,

Tom W.

How happy is the one whose rebellious acts are forgiven, whose sin is
pardoned!

How happy is the one whose wrongdoing the Lord does not punish, in whose
spirit there is no deceit.

 - Psalms 32:1-2 (NET)

All outgoing Email has been scanned for viruses by Norton Anti-Virus
2005 v11.0 Professional.