[sword-devel] 1.5.8RC2

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon May 16 02:44:28 MST 2005

Lynn,
	Thanks for the added example lines to the usage for the examples and
such.  Could you please submit a patch for inclusion.  It would make my
life much easier than submitting the entire changed file and me having
to diff and manually make the changes.  You should be able to run, from
the top level of your tree, a command similar to:

svn diff > usageExamples.patch

and send me the patch file.

If you're using TortoiseSVN, I think there's a right-click|Create Patch
option.

	Thanks Lynn,
		-Troy.

PS.  I don't think we can add the VC6 project files to clutter our
source directories.  If you can get them to follow the same theme as our
other project files, then we can consider adding them; however, we're
really close to a final release for 1.5.8-- but I would still like them
added, even if they do not make this release. -T.