[sword-devel] Information for beginning Windows BCB 6 Developers

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Tue May 3 14:54:07 MST 2005

Hi Lynn,
	Thanks for the report.  You might consider subscribing to [sword-cvs]
to keep an eye on what is changing in the repository.

(I realize we use SVN-- the list name is legacy).

I've been actively working on these files and updating the BCB5 and 6
project files in the last days.  There's usually not a need to report if
you see these files changing hourly, but you probably didn't know they
were if you're not subscribed to sword-cvs.  Thank you for your concern
and my apologies for the repository being in a state of flux the past
couple days.

	-Troy.