[sword-devel] Re: Ichthux meeting

Daniel Glassey danglassey at ntlworld.com
Wed Mar 30 13:02:28 MST 2005

I haven't received the mail I sent yet, but it has made it to the list
for some people.

I said the meeting is at
Ichthux -- Christian Linux Distro? -- Meeting 10PM GMT

However, it might be 1 hour earlier as people made the mistake that GMT
is the same as UK time (we changed to GMT+1 on Sunday)

and the irc server for the meeting is irc.christianforums.com not .net

Regards,
Daniel