[sword-devel] Bible Translation Live CD

Daniel Glassey danglassey at ntlworld.com
Wed Mar 30 12:03:27 MST 2005

I got this in an email yesterday on another list:

"Anyone interested in creating a Linux for Bible Translation live CD? I
could really use one in a very high profile way in 3 weeks (if it comes
off)."

Would there be anyone here that would be interested in getting involved
with this project? It needs people. If you are interested contact me on
or offlist.

Related to that, there a few Christian Linux Live CDs that have started
recently, based on Knoppix and things. There is an irc meeting on
irc.christianforums.net port 7777 channel #linux tonight.

Ichthux -- Christian Linux Distro? -- Meeting 10PM GMT

http://ichthiux.free.fr/wikini/wakka.php?wiki=Main

Some people are already there if you would like to pop along.

Regards,
Daniel