[sword-devel] Re: new hungarian module again

Joachim Ansorg junkmail at joachim.ansorgs.de
Fri Mar 18 06:06:22 MST 2005

Hi all,

> Therefore I created the sword module for the Hungarian New Translation
> Bible, and I would like to make it available as an 'official' sword module.

The module is now available in the beta area.
The copyright note was corrected, because the module is copyrighted.
The module is not public domain as the config file said at first.

Everybody who used the text (because it first said it's public domain) should
contact the hungarian Bible Society at http://www.datanet.hu/bibliatarsulat
and ask for permissions to distribute the text and then make their module
public after they got their own permissions.

I'm sorry for the confusion,
Joachim
--
<>< Re: deemed!