[sword-devel] swordweb javascript

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Fri Mar 11 06:09:09 MST 2005

Daniel and I have been hacking around and we now have an attempt at
on-demand javascript word definition loading implemented.  Please have a
look and let us know what you think/how it works for you.

A special thanks to Joachim, Bryan, and Nic for the info regarding
XMLHTTPRequest.  The pages are now a much more manageable size and makes
this feature about ready for public consumption.  Please keep your
feedback and advice coming.  And IE user, let us know if we've improved
things for your browser deficit ;)

	-Troy.