[sword-devel] Re: MiniDiatheke [was: Borland C++]

Lynn Allan l_d_allan at adelphia.net
Thu Mar 10 13:21:13 MST 2005

Hi Paul,

You are looking at some pretty dated code that may well be obsolete.
Mea culpa.

What are you trying to do? What is your development environment? VC6?
I could try to "refresh" the code if that would be helpful.

One of the intentions of "MiniDiatheke" and "MicroDiatheke" was to
simplify newbies getting "up to speed" with the extremely
comprehensive sword-api. It might serve as "training wheels" to get
started.

Since that code was 'published', I believe the "test/samples"
subdirectory has been expanded with more examples that are "baby
steps" to understand and use the sword-api. Have you looked at those?

For His glory and honor,