[sword-devel] ThML Bibles, Commentaries and Dictionaries to SWORD Modules?

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 10:52:32 MST 2005

You can use ThML within the imp format. For Bibles/Commentaries all you need
do is insert the imp line at the appropriate location to delineate verses,
leaving the ThML alone. The same goes with dictionaries. However, it might
be better to use the OSIS method simply because OSIS is more standard than
ThML. Of course, it all depends on what you want to do with the documents
and how much control you want to maintain over the formatting.

--Greg