[sword-devel] ThML Bibles, Commentaries and Dictionaries to SWORD Modules?

flax flaxmeister at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 04:08:24 MST 2005

I have some ThML Bibles, Commentaries and Dictionaries that I want to create
SWORD modules out of. My understanding is that xml2gbs is only good for
General Book ThML files.

 It looks like my options are:
a) convert my ThML to Imp format and use imp2* tools?
b) convert my ThML to OSIS format and use osis2mod?

I would assume that a) would be easier but b) would be better because of
more formatting and compatibility in the future with other uses. Does anyone
know if I am on the right track or if there is a better way to accomplish
this? Is it possible to convert OSIS Bibles, Commentaries, and Dictionaries
into SWORD modules using osis2mod??

 Any help/clarification is greatly appreciated!

- Mark