[sword-devel] Sword for VB

Greg Marine gregmarine at iccnet.org
Tue Jan 11 18:22:02 MST 2005

Thank you David! I really appreciate the offer. For now, I'm most
interested in the interfaces you mentioned not being available in the
ActiveX control. I eventually want to create an XPCOM wrapper using Java
by taking advantage of the JSword code.

Again, I thank you for the help!

God Bless <><
Greg