[sword-devel] (OT) Audio editor for sermons (CleanSpeech) invites alpha testers

Gavin Rogers lescribe at bonbon.net
Mon Feb 14 11:15:02 MST 2005

Hey count me in!!

I'm a linux guy, but my main linux machine is an iBook so i can reboot
into OSX as well. I would love to help you guys put together packages
for linux/OSX and (long term future) integrate this into the debian main
package selection.

But for the momet, we need to get some kinda versioning system etc. I'm
impartial on how to do this. But what about an account over on
sourceforge.net? We could get one for free.

I would be willing to devote some coding/packaging/documenting/debugging
time to such a simple but useful tool!

Gavin Rogers