1.5.8.1 TODO was: Re: [sword-devel] 1.5.9 todo list

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Fri Dec 16 09:27:40 MST 2005

Hi Daniel,

> uploaded and awaiting approval ;)

Very nice!

> sounds good to me (though I'd like to get 1.5.9 out by the end of Jan
> (well, really I'd like it out by the end of the year but I can't see
> that happening)). We should create a branch from svn rev 1821 (sword
> 1.5.8) and backport any fixes to that.

Well, but what new functionality would there be in 1.5.9?
These are the ChangeLog entries after 1.5.8:

19-Nov-2005     Troy A. Griffitts <scribe at crosswire.org>
        Cleaned up headers to remove unnecessary includes

26-Oct-2005     Martin Gruner <mgruner at crosswire.org>
        Added Arabic locale from Mina Magdy.

17-Oct-2005     Joachim Ansorg <jansorg at crosswire.org>
        Fixed the dutch locale file

21-Sep-2005     Martin Gruner <mgruner at crosswire.org>
        Added Hebrew locale for both Tanach (OT) and
        Berit Chadashah (NT).

And there were changes to osis2mod which may have to be reverted, depending on
whether we can fix them and how fast the release will be there.

This is just why I consider the present state as a "maintenance release".

mg