[sword-devel] Module download not working

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Aug 8 14:46:13 MST 2005

Sorry, it's fixed.  sometimes when we upgrade a package, it resets
permissions on /var/log/httpd to o-x so the world can't CD in.  Well,
that is where tomcat stores it's log file for sword downloads:
/var/log/httpd/pkgDownloads

It couldn't write here.  Maybe we should move the file somewhere else.
Thanks for letting me know.  When in doubt: tail -f
/var/log/tomcat/catalina.out  then hit the page and see the error.

	-Troy.