[sword-devel] New Accented Greek NT with Morph

anthony kerr anton_kylie at pacific.net.au
Thu Apr 21 17:14:22 MST 2005

Hi thanks for your work Troy.

This module is something I am very keen for, is it available
for use with Sword generally?

I tried the Bible Tool in Konqueror, but the bible text came
up in a font that looked like arial, or Verdana? And even
though I set all my fonts (standard, title, heading etc) in
Konqueror to Gentium, the bible text didn't change.

The text for the list of available modules changes, but not
the bible text.

Could this be something to do with the css?

in Christ
anthony kerr