[sword-devel] search function?

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Thu Sep 30 11:43:13 MST 2004

Kev,
 	The status callback mechanism does good in many scenerios, and not
so good in others.  We hope to improve it.  A case where I remember it
acting as you have posted is when one provides a search 'scope'.  We
haven't added the logic to try to figure out the complete domain of the
search scope (e.g. "gen-deut;1jn;rev1:1-5:19").  So we don't really have
the data to report a %.  It's not that it can't be done, but just hasn't
been done yet.  Hope this helps.

 	-Troy.