[sword-devel] Sword += Pocket PC (Brian K. Pribis)

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Fri Oct 1 16:51:52 MST 2004

Brian,
 	Yeah!  It's called 'swordreader' and has not been officially made
public yet-- mostly due to my lack of.. er, TIME, yeah time...

 	Johan Gorter was the driving force behind getting this going.  I
did a few small things to get the library all working on ce, but it's
mostly all Johan.

 	Last I remember, he split the code up into 2 targets: a simple
Bible reader (his goal), and full sword support app.

 	I was hoping to build it against 1.5.8 of the libs which are
nearly ready to release, post new binaries, and then make the project
public.

 	Johan has voiced that he feels he has completed what he came here
to do, and I believe is no longer subscribed to sword-devel.  That pumpkin
is available if you'd like to hold it.

SVN: https://crosswire.org/svn/swordreader/trunk/

 	-Troy.