[sword-devel] Converting files

dnr at cscholar.com dnr at cscholar.com
Fri Nov 26 17:44:07 MST 2004

Lynn,

Post the url to the Sharing Bible site, I will take a look at it again, I do
not know a lot about OSIS, but there people on the list who do, maybe one of
them will provide some helpful input.

I think that what you are talking about is similar to how the CCEL server
generates files in different specifications on demand (thml, osis, pdf,
etc), Harry Plantinga might give you some advice.

It is going to start with writing a program to convert your html files into
xml.

DNR