[sword-devel] Re: Bibles Copyrights

DArio Matos dmatos0 at yahoo.com.br
Sun Nov 21 21:14:36 MST 2004

Send us copies of the mails you've sent (in
portuguese, if requested I can translate them to
english), and their answer, especially if they
eventually grant Sword the right to distribute their
translation as a module...

May the Peace of the Lord be with you.
Dario Matos

Contacts:http://www.biblias.com.br/informacao.php?lg=pt&info=Contate_nos