[sword-devel] New Module

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Thu May 13 01:53:33 MST 2004

Sorry for the delay.

I will shortly start working on a new source text for the hebrew bible, from
the Westminster Hebrew Institute. This one is more correct than the ccat one
and will be our new base text, and it also will not be called BHS any longer,
though the text is identical (codex leningradensis).

It looks like we will use a java program to convert the transliterated
Michigan format to OSIS. If Graham Nind wants to help with that, he is very
much welcome.

Martin