[sword-devel] New Module

anthony kerr anton_kylie at pacific.net.au
Tue May 11 23:22:21 MST 2004

Hi team hope you are well and trusting in our great God and saviour Jesus.

Graham Nind posted the following message on sword-support a few days ago,
announcing a new BHS module with strongs numbers. I have checked it out
briefly and it works well in Bibletime.

Could someone add this module to the download section or propose a course of
action?

In Christ
anthony