[sword-devel] Do yoe need this BiblePresenter?

Wolfgang Schultz komplexion9 at netscape.net
Mon May 10 12:19:02 MST 2004

chrislit at crosswire.org schrieb:

>[...]
>We do not support illegal violation of licenses or abusive practices, such
>as this program allows and encourages.  So you'll forgive me if I don't
>thank you for this.
>
>--Chris

Haha

If somebody in germany mails your sword moduls

Nestle Aland

or/and

Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia

to others he will be punished with a mulct about  10000 $  PER mail,
because these moduls are complete illegal in Germany,
They violates copyrights!!

Do you know this?

Please let you explaining the content of  this nice letter from an
advocate to me......

http://www.zefania.de/terror_small.jpg

So you shouldn't  tell me stories about "illegal violation of licenses"

-- wolfgang