[sword-devel] BeOS?

Jan Bungeroth jan at be-logos.org
Fri Jul 30 07:29:48 MST 2004

Hi Kev

Thanks for your interest. You find my webpage at

http://www.be-logos.org

The system is actually finished and working. Currently I am translating the
interface from German to English and cleaning up the source code. I hope
I come around to publish it on BeBits this weekend. Stay tuned.

Oh, and my message is just a few days back ;-)

Greetings

Jan