[sword-devel] Fwd: Sword CD distribution

William Thimbleby wjt100 at york.ac.uk
Tue Jul 13 10:22:13 MST 2004

Well I just got this reply from LinuxCD.org. Thanks Chris for bringing
them to my attention. Without wanting to step on anyone's toes. This
seems to solve the current problems. Cheap at only 90c more, it could
replace the current solution.

The benefits:
Online payment (PayPal, 2CheckOut) that take cards
Efficient distribution
Eliminates a nasty job for Troy? or someone else
	which means they can concentrate on better things like coding :)

Anyway it can't do any harm. Somebody in charge/the-know let me know if
and what I should email them.

regards --Will

Begin forwarded message: