[sword-devel] Checking on "Fair Use" by individuals ofproprie tary Bible texts

Nichols, Lester NicholsL at partnershipbanking.com
Fri Jul 2 13:34:34 MST 2004

Lynn,

I think you will be "Iffy" on all of them... Based on the site foe Bible
Explorer, it would appear that you are only purchasing the right to use the
Bible Text in conjunction with the software, in this case Bible Explorer.
Although Bible Explorer allows you to create libraries for the "community",
I do not think this applies to Bible text that they in turn license from the
publishers.

Lester Nichols