[sword-devel] New Test, CE: strongs, morph, footnotes

Sat, 31 Jan 2004 01:19:52 -0700

It seems you have downloaded the windows zip files?  You really should
download the raw .zip package to install on your ipaq.  Just unzip them
to \Program Files\sword\books\

Yes, you should be able to use sword.conf to specify this information.

Please remember, the app doesn't really close down on clicking the (X).
  You must:

Start|Settings|System|Memory|Running Programs|*SwRd|Stop

Then rerun the app for new settings or books to be found.

	-Troy.