[sword-devel] New Test, CE: strongs, morph, footnotes

Mon, 26 Jan 2004 23:01:56 -0800

Added very basic support for display of Strong's, Morph, and Footnotes
in a simple message box.  It uses StripText right now, but we probably
should use RenderText and display in an HTML control.  But... it works
ok right now. :)  Also added an additional AugmentPath= to the .conf
file.  It seems my device uses "\SD Card" as the mount point whereas
another device I tried the other day uses "\Memory Card".  They're both
in there now.

http://crosswire.org/~scribe/swordce.zip

	-Troy.