[sword-devel] New Test, CE: greek works now

Sat, 24 Jan 2004 17:09:14 -0800

Well, sorry to announce new packages twice so soon.  I've redone the
utf8->utf16 converters and we seem to get greek now.  Hebrew doesn't
seem to work yet, but it might be a font issue.  I'm taking a break now.

	Blessings,
		-Troy.

http://crosswire.org/~scribe/swordce.zip