[sword-devel] Windows CE updates

Sat, 17 Jan 2004 12:15:29 -0800

Johan,
	Argh!  I spoke 10 minutes too soon!  I think it works now.  You can
remove your mods.conf (old style configurations) and create a mods.d
directory and just drop your *.conf files in there now (new config
style).  I haven't tried it yet, but you should be able to take
advantage of the /etc/sword.conf entries to load books off flash media.
  Here's our config for the Zaurus.  I don't know what the paths might
be on the ce device.  I'm pretty excited!  Thank you for all your work!

	-Troy.

PS.  Please update both sword and swordreader as changes were made in
both places.