[sword-devel] Windows CE updates

Sat, 17 Jan 2004 12:00:54 -0800

Johan,
	I have been cursing CE for the last 2 days :)  I always was getting
your error dialog box in open: file: /Program File/sword/mods.conf could
not be open.
Sometimes I'd get error 0, which means it was successful??? Sometimes
all kinds of other errors.  So, after trying EVERYTHING, I figured using
the native FileCreate, CloseHandle, ReadFile, SetFilePointer calls would
probably be preferred, and they actually worked for me.  I'm getting an
error in the stl map template now, but am trying to work it out.  If you
want, join me on irc.freenode.net #sword and we can chat about it.  If
you think the older file io routines are better, and can show me how to
make them work, let's roll my changes back.  I'll keep ya posted.  I've
been creeping forward, so hope to have it working soon.

	-Troy.