[sword-devel] Introduction

Andy Piper sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 15:57:01 +0000

On Wed, 2004-01-14 at 15:30, Chris Little wrote:
> Since the module is ThML (and fairly messy ThML, straight from CCEL) most
> of the markup elements are not recognized by any of the filters.  So looks
> good only if the ThML tags happen to match HTML tags and you're rendering
> with HTML (which BibleCS doesn't).

Well I did toy with the idea of converting the markup to more
straightforward HTML (as opposed to XHTML with embedded CSS) to make it
look nicer in GnomeSword. That is still an option.

> We should probably use the OSIS version of the document, and will possibly
> need to clean that up too, before releasing this publicly.

OK - didn't see an OSIS version at CCEL, and I just used the URL pointed
at by whoever it was that set the #sword channel topic requesting the
module. Is an OSIS version available?

--
Andy Piper - Farnborough, Hampshire (UK)
andy.piper@freeuk.com