[sword-devel] Introduction

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 08:30:55 -0700 (MST)

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004, Andy Piper wrote:

> Joachim wrote:
> > The lifetimes module is in the Bet section of the GenBooks.
>
> Do please let me know if I can improve the module in some way, or
> if anyone spots any issues.

BibleCS users should either 1) not download this module or 2) not complain
about the rendering. :)

Since the module is ThML (and fairly messy ThML, straight from CCEL) most
of the markup elements are not recognized by any of the filters.  So looks
good only if the ThML tags happen to match HTML tags and you're rendering
with HTML (which BibleCS doesn't).

We should probably use the OSIS version of the document, and will possibly
need to clean that up too, before releasing this publicly.

--Chris