[sword-devel] regarding NASB on e-sword.

Lynn Allan sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 12:45:03 -0700

> In a few weeks there should be an NASB module available for SWORD
> software on any platform.  I believe Lockman will be charging less of a
> fee for SWORD software, as we have not requested any royalties from
> them.  This module, like all of our modules, should work fine with all
> SWORD software on all platforms we support.
>
> -Troy A. Griffitts.

FWIW, I found the Lockman Foundation *very* cooperative in allowing
memorization freeware to have extensive use of NASB verses. There simply was
no comparison to dealing with waiver issues with the other "Big Six"
publishers (NIV, NKJV, NRSV, NLT, ESV, etc.)

Lynn A.