[sword-devel] Incomplete verses in BHS

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 12:26:02 -0700 (MST)

There is no problem on my end either, with either BibleCS 1.5.6 or The
Bible Tool and the latest version of BHS.  I would try downloading a new
copy.  Your may be either old or corrupted.  If that doesn't fix the
problem, there's an error in Sword 1.5.7 or, less likely, in both
BibleTime and GnomeSword.

--Chris