[sword-devel] 2 new modules GerGrebber1936 and Jubilee2000

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 7 Feb 2004 16:47:34 -0500

----=_RS_04038165338089_1076190818089

While the Jubilee Bible 2000 is copyrighted, we have permission from the co=
pyright holder to make this Bible into a SWORD module.  I still have the e-=
mail (which is in the sword-devel archives) from Russell Stendal stating re=
asons for the copyright and giving the development team the go-ahead.

jth=20

-----Original Message-----
From: sword-devel-admin@crosswire.org on behalf of Joachim Ansorg
Sent: Thu 05-Feb-04 12:50
To: sword-devel@crosswire.org
Subject: [sword-devel] 2 new modules GerGrebber1936 and Jubilee2000
=20

I uploaded two new modules into the beta section.

1. GerGrebber1936, an NT only module. This is a German Bible translation wh=
ich=20
definitely belongs into the Cult section. The person who sent the data to m=
e=20
said the translation is out of copyright.
2. Jubilee2000, english translation. Permissions granted as far as I know. =
Was=20
discussed on sword-devel some months ago.

I hope the modules work for everybody,
Joachim

----=_RS_04038165338089_1076190818089

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<TITLE>Untitled</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
While the Jubilee Bible 2000 is copyrighted, we have permission from the co=
pyright holder to make this Bible into a SWORD module.  I still have the e-=
mail (which is in the sword-devel archives) from Russell Stendal stating re=
asons for the copyright and giving the development team the go-ahead.<br><b=
dmin@crosswire.org on behalf of Joachim Ansorg<br>Sent: Thu 05-Feb-04 12:50=
>1. GerGrebber1936, an NT only module. This is a German Bible translation w=
hich <br>definitely belongs into the Cult section. The person who sent the =
data to me <br>said the translation is out of copyright.<br>2. Jubilee2000,=
 english translation. Permissions granted as far as I know. Was <br>discuss=
ed on sword-devel some months ago.<br><br>I hope the modules work for every=
</BODY></HTML>

----=_RS_04038165338089_1076190818089--