[sword-devel] MacSword Beta 3 and sword changes

William Thimbleby sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 16:41:55 +0000

Right fixed Casey's bug now (I think). Some classes such as rawstr make
use of a short buffer for file paths. I've converted all the relevant
ones to SWBuf. Is this the best way to do this the rawgenbook makes use
of a char buffer it creates itself. A standard way of doing this is
probably a good idea, then it can be committed to CVS.

http://www.heathmoor.plus.com/downloads/MacSword0.4beta3.dmg

Christian: can you expand on your problems opening the book/chapter
pop-ups, I've never heard of this or seen any problems.

Cheers -Will