[sword-devel] Romanian Orthodox Module?

Cristian Balean cbalean at porchlight.ca
Mon Dec 20 13:14:55 MST 2004

First big thank you to C.N.R. for his work. May God Bless you for all your
efforts and guide you in continuing His work.

Chris Little,

Do I understand that you are still going to use C.N.R.'s module to create
another Romanian Orthodox module? And will the beta module be available for
testing to all? In other words, will I be able to access the beta module?
Thank you.

Cristian