[sword-devel] Gecko / C++Builder

gregmarine at iccnet.org gregmarine at iccnet.org
Sun Dec 19 00:17:29 MST 2004

I would love to make a XUL frontend for Sword. I'm just no good with C/C++
so I don't think I could make a XPCOM wrapper of the Sword API. If someone
would be willing to work with me on the wrapper, I would be VERY willing
to get a XUL frontend started. I already develop software using Mozilla's
platform and think it's perfect for this sort of project. But, again,
doing the wrapper of the Sword API is the only thing keeping me from doing
a Sword frontend.

Thank you and God Bless <><
Greg