[sword-devel] RE: --- A bug in Sword Reader ---

Johan Gorter j.gorter at alumnus.utwente.nl
Sat Aug 28 12:01:35 MST 2004

Hello Winyu,

Well, uninstalling the Thai language should eleviate your problem, but I
assume this is not what you want.

I assume it is the text inside of the buttons you are talking about? I
suspect that these characters are somehow (cut-off) Thai characters or
something. I made a version that specifies a normal english font for the
button texts. Please try it and tell me if it works.

Regards,

Johan

PS: Do you use a bible in the Thai language? I am really curious of how that
looks.