[sword-devel] File formats; update status

JPKlingon at aol.com JPKlingon at aol.com
Sun Aug 15 18:48:25 MST 2004

In a message dated 8/15/2004 8:39:09 PM Central Daylight Time,
Kahunapule at mpj.cx writes:

Also, I would like to know what you would think if I stopped  posting some
formats on the above web sites, but instead provided a converter  program that
could produce the "missing" formats. Would that be acceptable? If  so, what
operating system would you like to run the converter  on?

Well.... I'd miss the GBF for sure.  I have found it very useful - I'm  very
grateful to you for creating it.    I've used it  for making Douay and Vulgate
modules for my own use in my Biblical websites and  software.  The KLV (and
any future updates I might do of that) start with a  WEB GBF core, so - I'd
have to make some changes.

** _http://KLV.mrklingon.org_ (http://klv.mrklingon.org/)  :The Klingon
Language Version Bible **
**** Hegh tI, 'ej ngab tI naH, 'ach reH taHtaH  joH'a'ma' mu'****
**"The grass withers, and the flowers fade, but the word of  our **
** God stands forever." Isaiah 40.8 NLT **

** joel peter  anderson * joela at mrklingon.org **

Vaccines Save Lives *  http://www.vaccineinformation.org