[sword-devel] console cf LCD bible

Davy Mitchell daftspaniel at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 13 02:26:31 MST 2004

Thats okay - I tried the JRE on the last Live CD I burned and it ran fine.
I've not tested jSword yet but it ran Huckster comfortably on my 128MB
laptop. I'm keen on portability (I may package the apps and resources from
the LiveCD for Windows). Having Java also means I can include my 80% done
SlideShow application - a good incentive to finish it!

Could you send/point me to the new smaller JAR?

I installed Eclipse last night but it was a bit late to set up CVS etc :-)

Thanks
Davy

http://www.latedecember.com/