[sword-devel] Missing books - faithful translations?

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Wed Apr 28 11:16:30 MST 2004

Andre,

You can find a copy of the DRC, including the deuterocanonical books,
that uses the GenBook driver, at
http://www.crosswire.org/sword/modules/ModInfo.jsp?modName=DRCgb&tester=true&beta=true
.

This module will be extremely slow.  There may be problems.  Some
features may be unavailable for use with this module.  Etc.  No updates
are planned before multiple versification support is added to Sword's
Bible driver.

I don't know whether electronic editions of the DRA or Reina-Valera that
include the deuterocanonicals currently exist.  If they don't or are not
available, we still won't be able to make the deuterocanonicals
available in those translations.

You should check out ABS's site www.bible.com for Spanish Bibles.  They
have a number of different Catholic translations in English and Spanish
for sale.

--Chris