[sword-devel] Accented Greek NT (Westcott-Hort)

William Thimbleby sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 3 Apr 2004 01:06:10 +0100

Cheers, looks like a useful module.

Also just to let you know I've finally committed my changes to CVS,
just some small ones that alter a few files to use swbufs instead of
char[127] for file names.

–Will