[sword-devel] Accented Greek NT (Westcott-Hort)

Fri, 02 Apr 2004 15:27:37 -0700

We have a new module available for testing on the alpha pages:

http://crosswire.org/sword/ALPHAcckswwlkrfre22034820285912/

specifically at:
http://crosswire.org/sword/modules/ModInfo.jsp?modName=WHAC&tester=true&beta=true

It consists of the scanning work from George (gfsomsel), along with
David's collation of Strong's numbers from Maurice Robinson's labor.

I hope it will be a great resource.  I'd love get feedback, ideas, and
thoughts about it.  Much gratitude to all involved; once again, a truely
beautiful picture of God using His whole Body for a purpose.

	My apologies for the delay this has seen getting posted,

		-Troy.