[sword-devel] OSIS XSL

Andrew Vardeman sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 23:34:02 -0500

Okay, I've got a quick version that will dump raw verse text from two
bibles into a two-column HTML table, a verse at a time.  I'll start
fiddling with templates for some of the inline markup.  Does ABS want
fancy hyperlinking or mostly straight text?  Do they care about
Strong's numbers, etc?

I found these:
http://www.contentframeworks.com/xslt.html
Anyone know of other open-source XSLT stuff for OSIS?

A verse per table cell seems like the easiest strategy.  Do you suppose
ABS wanted something more paragraph-ish?  If you went a chapter per
cell, individual verses might get a bit out of sync on the page, but
not too much before the next chapter.

Andrew