[sword-devel] curiosity

Andrew Vardeman sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 21:52:44 -0500

Troy,

Thanks for the response.  I grabbed the OSIS 1.5 schema and will check
it out.  Ah, for a Mac version of XML Spy.  (Does anyone out there have
a decent XML workflow set up on a Mac?)  Thanks also for the link to
the wiki.  I didn't see that when I was looking around.

re:

"Display Bible text in OSIS w/ commentary or sermons in OSIS in the
left or right margin, depending on the page."

--I presume that means display the text with some formatting, not
display the actual OSIS markup?

I'm wary of getting in over my head with promises I can't keep, so for
now I'll just say I'll give this a look.  The requests all seem pretty
straightforward, though.  Feel free to forward more details about the
desired formatting if you've got any.

It'll be a pleasure to serve with you all in whatever way I can.

Andrew